Electricity has a strong impact on the body’s nervous and muscular systems.
- Armor Piercing (2 PP): The electricity arcs to a foe’s exposed areas, ignoring 2 points of armor.
- Conduction (1 PP): Damaging powers reduce damage by one die type, but add an additional die of damage to targets in the following situations: carrying more than 10 pounds of conductive metal, contacting a source of water, or otherwise touching an electrical conductor of some kind. For instance, an electrical blast at maximum effect does 3d4 damage in a Large Burst Template, but if the targets are standing in water, they take 4d4 damage.
- Jazz (1 PP): Beneficial powers “jazz” the target. On a success add +2 to Pace and on a raise increase Agility one die type for the duration of the power.
- Jolt (1 PP):Helpful powers shock a target out of their distraction on a raise, providing an immediate free roll to recover from being Shaken.
- Spasms (1 PP): Harmful powers cause temporary muscle contraction if cast with a raise; the target has to make a Vigor roll or be at –2 Parry until his next action.